The Illinois Jump$tart Coalition is active throughout the year with meetings of the board and committees along with special public events and projects.
To view our Events Calendar click here or on the image below.
2016 Event Preview
- February 22 – 27 – America Saves Week – more
- April 23 – 30 – Money Smart Week – more
- April 20 – Education and Networking event at West Leyden High School
- November 5-7 – Jump$tart National Educator Conference, more
- November – Annual ILJC Holiday Reception & Benefit
- December 8 – Illinois Jump$tart’s Annual Board Meeting at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
If you would like to help out with planning and coordinating ILJC events, please contact us. Thanks!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to gain access to recent research studies, innovative programs, contests and more.
* indicates required
We will not share your email address.
Join Us Online
- You’re Invited: Illinois Jump$tart Spring Event!
- 1st Annual Empowerment Summit is a Hit!
- ILJC to Host Empowerment Summit
- America Saves Week is Coming Up
- Happy Holidays!
all-day America Saves Week 2016
11:59 pm Spring 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
all-day Money Smart Week 2016
2:00 pm ILJC Board Meeting – Private @ Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
11:59 pm Summer 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
Who We Are
What We Do