2014 Action Network Summit
The inaugural ANFE Summit is in the books! Our thanks to all of the participants, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors and volunteers who helped to make this event a great success!
Work is underway to summarize and disseminate all of the information, materials and images from the summit. In the meantime, Here’s a sneak peek at the first generation of Network Members.
- Thursday July 24, 2014: Opening Dinner Meeting from 5:30-8:00 p.m. in the private dining room at Moe’s Cantina, 155 W Kinzie St, Chicago (less than 2 blocks from the hotel).
- Friday July 25, 2014: Empowerment Conference from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank, 230 S LaSalle St, Chicago.
- Hotel accommodations for July 24, at a special rate of $109/night plus tax, are available at Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, 350 W Mart Center Dr, Chicago. Rooms are limited. To ensure availability, reserve early online, or by calling 855-268-0372. Use the group code “U7J“. Reservations must be made by July 11, 2014. Take a video tour.
- Discounted overnight parking with in/out privileges is also available at the hotel for $40.00/day until spaces are full. These arrangements may be made at the time of check-in.
- Public parking garages are also located near Moe’s Cantina (Mart Parc Garage at 401 N Wells), and near the Chicago Fed (Tower Self Park Garage at 211 W Adams.
- Travel between the hotel and the Chicago Fed is just a short ride on Chicago’s famous “El” and is included in the summit registration package.
- Both Moe’s Cantina and the Chicago Fed are fairly short cab rides from the Union and Ogilvie Metra stations.
- Participants are encouraged to consider staying downtown after the event to enjoy a weekend in Chicago. A wide variety of cultural attractions, great restaurants, and entertainment venues are close by (more). Note that weekend room rates may be higher and are subject to availability. Attendees are encouraged to book early for the best prices.
- Attendee Orientation Map – click here
- The low 2014 ANFE Fee includes all meals and materials, transportation between the hotel and the Fed, ILJC membership, and a chance to win an iPad Mini! Register early and save!
- Registration Fee: just $79.00
- Registration deadline: July 18, 2014
To return to the main Action Network page, click here.
Download PDF event flyers to print, post and share!
- Version 1 “Blackboard“
- Version 2 “Speakers“
- Version 3 “Sky“
Click on the images below to learn more about the program…
Thanks to the following outstanding organizations for their support.
Questions? Please contact us.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to gain access to recent research studies, innovative programs, contests and more.
* indicates required
We will not share your email address.
Join Us Online
- You’re Invited: Illinois Jump$tart Spring Event!
- 1st Annual Empowerment Summit is a Hit!
- ILJC to Host Empowerment Summit
- America Saves Week is Coming Up
- Happy Holidays!
all-day America Saves Week 2016
11:59 pm Spring 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
all-day Money Smart Week 2016
2:00 pm ILJC Board Meeting – Private @ Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
11:59 pm Summer 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
Who We Are
What We Do