Financial Education Library Grants
Eligible recipients must:
What are people saying about Illinois Jump$tart?
- Be based in Illinois, and be public schools, public libraries, or NFP institutions that provide youth services in a low or moderate-income community.
- Have suitable facilities and/or capacity to maintain and disseminate financial education content and materials.
- Submit a completed application.
- Not be prior ILJC grant recipients, or family members of current ILJC Directors.
- Reside and work in Illinois, and be public or private school teachers, professional trainers, or volunteers working in financial or economics education or a related field.
- Have demonstrated significant ability, initiative or achievement involving personal finance or economics education.
- Submit a completed application, along with a written recommendation on organization letterhead from a Principal or Supervisor who is not a family member.
- Not be prior ILJC scholarship recipients, current ILJC Directors or their family members.
ILJC Library Grants Awards are valued at $500.00
- Recipients will be notified directly. When possible, Grant awards will be presented at an upcoming ILJC public event.
- If not selected initially, eligible applicants will be considered again in the following cycle. Those not selected in 2 consecutive cycles may reapply with new or additional information.
- Chosen candidates will receive a selection of print and digital materials for the age group(s) of their choice to establish an onsite financial education library.
- Recipients will be expected to update ILJC periodically on their progress and how the grant has helped improve the financial capabilities of their communities they serve.
- Applicants authorize Illinois Jump$tart to use their name, and their answers in the “Tell Us About Your Organization” section of this application, online and in promotional materials.
- Illinois Jump$tart will never disclose applicant contact information without permission.
To apply for a Library Grant, please fill out the form below. If you have questions about grant opportunities, contact us.
The application deadlines for the three 2016 Award Cycles are shown below.
- Spring – March 4
- Summer – June 24
- Fall – September 16
2016 ILJC FEL Grant Application
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to gain access to recent research studies, innovative programs, contests and more.
* indicates required
We will not share your email address.
Join Us Online
- You’re Invited: Illinois Jump$tart Spring Event!
- 1st Annual Empowerment Summit is a Hit!
- ILJC to Host Empowerment Summit
- America Saves Week is Coming Up
- Happy Holidays!
all-day America Saves Week 2016
11:59 pm Spring 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
all-day Money Smart Week 2016
2:00 pm ILJC Board Meeting – Private @ Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
11:59 pm Summer 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
Who We Are
What We Do