Eligible recipients must:
What are people saying about Illinois Jump$tart?
- Reside and work in Illinois, and be public or private school teachers, professional trainers, or volunteers working in financial or economics education or a related field.
- Have demonstrated significant ability, initiative or achievement involving personal finance or economics education.
- Submit a completed application, along with a written recommendation on organization letterhead from a Principal or Supervisor who is not a family member.
- Not be prior ILJC scholarship recipients, current ILJC Directors or their family members.
Recipients will receive reimbursements of up to $800.00 for either:
- Registration, accommodations, meals and travel expenses incurred attending the National Jump$tart Coalition’s Annual Educator Conference, or
- Expenses incurred participating in another accredited continuing education program related to personal finance or economics instruction.
- Recipients will be notified directly. When possible, scholarship awards will be presented at an upcoming ILJC public event.
- If not selected initially, eligible applicants will be considered again in the following cycle. Those not selected in 2 consecutive cycles may reapply with new or additional information.
- Recipients will be expected to update ILJC periodically on their progress and how the scholarship has helped further their education or improve the capabilities of their students.
- Applicants authorize Illinois Jump$tart to use their name, and their answers in the “Tell Us About Yourself” section of this application, online and in promotional materials.
- Illinois Jump$tart will never disclose applicant contact information without permission.
To apply for an Educator Scholarship, please fill out the form below. If you have questions about scholarship opportunities, contact us.
The application deadlines for the three 2016 Award Cycles are shown below.
- Spring – March 4
- Summer – June 24
- Fall – September 16
2016 ILJC Educator Scholarship Application
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to gain access to recent research studies, innovative programs, contests and more.
* indicates required
We will not share your email address.
Join Us Online
- You’re Invited: Illinois Jump$tart Spring Event!
- 1st Annual Empowerment Summit is a Hit!
- ILJC to Host Empowerment Summit
- America Saves Week is Coming Up
- Happy Holidays!
all-day America Saves Week 2016
11:59 pm Spring 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
all-day Money Smart Week 2016
2:00 pm ILJC Board Meeting – Private @ Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
11:59 pm Summer 2016 Scholarship/Grant Ap…
Who We Are
What We Do